Saturday, February 26, 2011

How do I find beginner womens hockey leagues in my area?



Your Ad Here



Womens
by kk+

Question by doomtown08: How do I find beginner womens hockey leagues in my area?

A couple of my friends and I are trying to join a beginner womens hockey team (ages 18+). Nothing serious, and nothing that you have to try out for, none of us have really played hockey before, we're just doing it for fun. What do I search for? I live in St. Louis, MO.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Amanda
I would call some of the local skating rinks that have adult leagues, they may have a women's league or willing to start one if there is enough willing to play.
I play co-ed dek hockey and broomball through PSL , maybe try to find a sports league in your area that has different types of sports and suggest them to have some type of hockey (ice, dek, or roller)





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment