Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Poetry, Published, copyrighted


Question by Lisa Marie:

How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted?





I write ALOT of poetry and I am told it is very inspiring. I am also told on many occasions that I should submit it to contest to get my poetry published. I feel as if I should not just plublish one if I do decide I want to publish, so how would I go about getting my poetry published and copyrighted?




Best answer:

Answer by jen
Go to www.worthyofpublishing.com once you post there they copywright it and it gives you a chance to have publishers read it.
also go to www.poetrycraze.com they copywright it for you also and enter your work into monthly contests.





Give your answer to this question below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Poetry:

Poetry and the Romantic Musical Aesthetic ...
The Poetry of Rilke: Bilingual Edition Reviews ...
Mock-Epic Poetry from Pope to Heine ...
Harvest Heritage: A Sample of the Harvest Season (Cross Stitch, Needlepoint) (Cross ‘N Patch) ...
What is the relationship between michelangelos art and poetry? ...
The Protection of Technical Innovations and Designs in Germany: Obtainment-Exploitation-Enforcement ...
Classic Poetry: three books by Robert Frost in a single file, improved 8/25/2010 ...
Q&A: I have hard water, and my water heater keeps getting “jammed” with lime. Any alternatives to water softeners? ...
How to Teach Poetry Writing: Workshops for Ages 5-9 (Writers’ Workshop) ...
The library of wit and humor, prose and poetry, selected from the literature of all times and nations ...
Published:

New Documents Illustrating Early Christianity(A Review of the Greek Inscriptions and Papyri Published in 1980-81 ) (vol 6) ...
The Buccaneer Farmer Published in England under the Title Askew’s Victory Reviews ...
Write That Book Already! The Tough Love You Need to Get Published Now Reviews ...
Social Science in Question: Towards a Postdisciplinary Framework (Published in association with The Open University) Reviews ...
Hermann Hesse’s Magister Ludi (Previously published as the Glass Bead Game) ...
Where can you get fan fiction published? ...
Wisconsin union law published despite court order ...
The Writer’s Little Instruction Book: 385 Secrets for Writing Well and Getting Published ...
An useful and entertaining collection of letters upon various subjects; several now first published from their original manuscripts, by the ...
Writing and Illustrating the Graphic Novel: Everything You Need to Know to Create Great Work and Get It Published ...
copyrighted:

How do publishers of dictionaries and atlases know if a pirate has copyrighted their work? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment