Saturday, January 29, 2011

What is the best digital camera for self portraits?



Your Ad Here



digital
by psd

Question by Isolated Productions: What is the best digital camera for self portraits?

I am looking to purhcase a digital camera so I can specfically take self portraits. I know many cameras offer timers but my photos will be heavily posed and such so I need to have the maximum amount of control from a distance.

I will not be purchasing a 0 camera so please keep a low budget in mind or at least bracket the information like under 0 or under 0 so I can understand the price points and what the additional price has to offer. I am expecting a camera at no less than 5 mp but at such a low budget I am not expecting a whole lot else....

The photos will range from studio photos, head shots, candids and such.

Is a digital SLR the only way to go or can this be done with a cheap digital point and shoot? Are there any with remote options?

If you have any technical tips for self portraiture please give them.
I am looking for specific makes and models of cameras that have remote capabilitiy.

10 seconds is not enough time- I need to have actual control of when teh photo is taken- not just a timing mechanism.

I have already looked around to find information about good self portraiture cameras but all the sights list cameras with too simplisitc timers and don't give any useful information.

I have a pentax SLR film camera so I already know how to run manual settings. I am specifically looking for digital cameras that can be used from a distance.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by MêLLy ßõï©
You should get a Canon Powershot camera. I have one. the pics come out awesome. it costs 0 to 9.

when i bought off the internet(from Best Buy) it costs 9





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment