Saturday, January 22, 2011

Q&A: How to design an engagement ring with solitaire setting?



Your Ad Here



Design
by philippluecke

Question by Lesli Fries: How to design an engagement ring with solitaire setting?

How can I design my own ring and order it through any online website? Which websites are most reputable and reliable for this? I would like to design with solitaire settings. THanks.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Byrd Mills
Are you absolutely set on buying online? If so the online solitaries I would even look at are ones that are GIA certified. Otherwise you are making a huge investment blindly. I believe Blue Nile and James Allen are the more well known.

With a GIA report you can confirm the validity of the diamond's 4 C's and you know you are getting ripped off.

However, i am still old fashioned. If I am going to make an investment like that I want to touch, feel and shop around for diamonds in person. Any local reputable jeweler can design a ring for you and based upon the ring it may be a better deal than online.

Good luck!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment