Sunday, March 20, 2011

Epics, Read, good, long, should, Afraid, They, next


Question by Dan V: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.?

My favorite books Bernard Cornwell's Excalibur series (and everything else he writes), Larry McMurtry's Lonesome Dove series, and Gates of Fire by Stephen Pressfield. I have read the Dark tower series, alot of Larry Niven, David Eddings, Eragon, Otori series, Master and Comander and many others. I get my books on audio from audible so sometimes my choices are limited




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by MJ
Ted DeKkers books are amazing! the best ones are called Black,red and white.

there really good!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Epics:

Do the Icelandic epics, The Vineland Sagas, contain any actual historical facts or is it all legend/folktales? ...
Read:

The Historical Status of the Negro in Connecticut; A Paper Read Before the New Haven Colony Historical Society ...
What are popular childrens book which can read to a child by a adult? ...
good:

What is a good way to watch MLB baseball games live through the network in good quality ? ...
The town and country jester: or, a new fund of genuine wit and good humour Containing the most complete, rational, merry, diverting, and hum ...
Can someone give me a good baseball workout during the winter? ...
What is a good photography site that shows how to recreate certain pics? ...
Good Sky maps and atlases for beginners with Black/ Dark Blue background? ...
The Juneau attraction: enjoy fine arts, good food, fantastic hiking trails and beautiful scenery.: An article from: Alaska Business Monthly ...
Q&A: What is a good horror movie that also has a good story? ...
Q&A: What are some good horror movies that involve viruses? ...
Q&A: Can anyone recommend a good website to teach me the basics of investing my 401K? ...
Good news Badlands.(Hiking)(Explore a lava landscape that’s now officially a wilderness area): An article from: The Register-Guard (Eu ...
long:

How long does it take to get 99 fishing on Runescape? ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Afraid:

They:

The Karma in Your Relationships: Bonds from Other Times and What They Want from Us ...
They Don’t Have To Die, 2nd Edition: Home adn Classroom Care for Small Animals ...
Making Schools Work : A Revolutionary Plan to Get Your Children the Education They Need ...
next:

Next Steps: A Practical Guide to Planning for the Best Half of Your Life (The Best Half of Life) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment